Senior Process Engineer Liquid Processing/Evaporation (based in Drachten, Friesland)
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer Liquid Processing/Evaporation (based in Drachten, Friesland)
An opportunity to work as part of a technical group within the Koch Separation Solutions team (RELCO), responsible for the creation and commissioning of new process lines at customer locations.
The role provides opportunities for your technical development with respect to Evaporation and Liquid processing at all stages of the project life cycle. It is expected that liquid processing including evaporation, transport and cleaning in place will be a particular focus for the role.
The successful applicant will be energetic and passionate about acquiring and using technical knowledge of package equipment to create value.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the Sales Team with client visits and presentations
- Translate the client expectations into technical solutions
- Realize P&IDs in relation with drafting and process departments
- Support the commercial department for costing equipment and services
- Create RFQs and discuss with suppliers to support costing and project execution
- Support the Project Manager with client visits and presentations
- Support commercial department and the Project Manager with scope variations
- Produce designs for P&IDs, Equipment Lists, Process and Functional Descriptions
- Perform supplier’s bid analysis and recommend vendors to the Project Manager
- Review design documents with suppliers and obtain clarifications where required
- Take part of commissioning on site
- Maintain project documentation in line with company procedures and customer’s standard to ensure compliance with design and QHSE standards
The Experience You Will Bring
- Technical curiosity, with a proven track record of acquiring, developing knowledge and applying it to create safe solutions that deliver long term value.
- A previous role that demonstrates capability in integrating mechanical and process requirements into equipment and manufacturing site (e.g. liquid processing, wet filtration, drying and conveying).
- A proven ability to understand and internalize highly technical aspects of technology design.
- Degree in a technical engineering related subject (e.g. Food technology, Process).
- Proven experience of creating valuable and beneficial relationships with 3rd parties (e.g. customers, suppliers).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with effective use of Dutch, English and IT.
- Humility and intellectually honesty.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience and knowledge of the specification and implementation of evaporators and dryers within the food industry.
- Proven experience of developing deep technical understanding of equipment or process in a similar field.
- Proven team leadership skills.
- The role is located in our office in Drachten, Friesland.
- A hybrid working arrangement based on majority of time being spent in the office is possible. Details will be discussed during the interview process.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ vacation
- Contractual weekly hours are 38 (Mon-Fri. working week with core hours 10:00 – 16:00)
- Defined contribution pension scheme with PMT
- Metaal en Techniek CLA