Pricing Leader Asia Pacific
What You Will Do In Your Role
Support the operationalization to develop pricing guidelines for a specific sales type. Support day-to-day pricing decisions in the organization, manage pricing data, perform ongoing price monitoring.
Analyze profitable commercial growth strategies & frameworks that consider value proposition, the value chain, competition, target segments’ needs and their willingness to pay as well as cost to serve.
Develop & Maintain Industry POV
- Supply/Demand POV
- Reinvestment Economics
- Competitive P&L Analysis
- Market Trends
Support Commercial Strategy Development
- Segment pricing strategy
- Sector pricing strategy
- Product pricing strategy based upon lifecycle.
- Develop maximum & minimum prices on global and key account level.
- Customer value-based pricing
- Provide pricing support on new product development.
Support the advancement of the Commercial Strategy
- Analyze growth/profitability of segments / products.
- Identify opportunities & priorities for improvement or experimentation.
- Report on the global pricing waterfall and Tail Analysis
Explore Best Practices Pricing Tools/Frameworks
- Price Increase Approaches
- CPQ / Salesforce
Perform Ongoing Price Monitoring
- Effective Price Realization
- Wins / Loss Analysis
- Sales Pipeline Productivity
- Cost Inflation and product profitability
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or math related discipline.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel and proficient skills in PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in Power Bi / Salesforce / CPQ program will be an added advantage.
- 2+ years of Pricing or Finance experience.
- Understanding of financial statements and drivers.
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to prepare and analyze databases and visuals to make solid business decisions and recommendations.
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills including oral, written, and active listening.
- Clear communication of relevant information to stakeholders across the organization
- Multi-tasking, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Highly developed relationship building skills to foster effective working relationships.
- Ability to challenge the status-quo while remaining humble to learn.
- Strong collaboration skills but can also effectively work independently.