Lubricator – Reliability – Day Shift
Job Number: #120332
JOB OPEN FOR SHOW OF INTEREST MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE SELECTED
The Lubricator is an important member of the Maintenance and Reliability team that will put their hands on each piece of equipment and identify emerging defects. This position will be responsible for working with the Reliability and Maintenance teams to lubricate equipment, assist Maintenance Technicians with working on equipment, and practice precision maintenance in all aspects of the job. The Lubricator is responsible for learning the equipment in each area of the facility, lubrication procedures for the equipment, contamination issues, oil sampling techniques, and other common issues in different areas.
All interested applicants must demonstrate a pattern of safe behavior, good attendance, good disciplinary record, initiative, effective communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
Key Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Understand lubrication principles, how to identify recommended lubricants, and the frequency of lubricants.
- Work with Lubricators and Maintenance team members to lubricate equipment and report machinery defects/malfunctions while documenting your work on the work order.
- Inspecting equipment for vibration, noise, looseness, temperature, and/or odor.
- Work with team members and the Storeroom to obtain needed parts.
- Perform lubrication responsibilities to include, but not limited to, greasing bearings, lubricating chains, adding/changing oil in gear boxes and/or oil reservoirs, and inspecting oil and equipment and reporting potential problems.
- Shadow Lubricator, Lube Techs, and PDM Tech to gain knowledge and develop skills.
- Maintaining clean and orderly housekeeping standards in the lubrication shop and maintenance work areas.
- Working in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment. Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participating in the safety program.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Willing and able to work in a manufacturing plant environment, including extended periods of time in noisy, non-air conditioned or unheated areas.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting up to 50 pounds, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 (twelve) hours a day.
- Willing and able to work any shift, including weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Must be able and willing to work safely, and adhere to all safety rules and regulations, including wearing and using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Associate Degree or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other PC-based production reporting systems applications.
- 1-3 years of work experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Experience in a wood products manufacturing environment
1. Candidates must possess all the requirements at time of application.
2. Successful candidates will be selected and then interviewed. Individuals interested in applying for this position must apply online no later than Tuesday, March 7, 2023.
· Apply online by visiting the intranet, clicking on “myGP”, then clicking “Career Development”, then click “Koch Careers Internal”, and enter Job ID number: 120332
3. This posting is for interest only and will be selected by management based on the most qualified candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf