Georgia-Pacific is seeking a creative and driven Training Lead to manage and design innovative and impactful training solutions that deliver real business outcomes and help us reach the value proposition of the Georgia Pacific Building Products Catalyst program! This position will report to the Catalyst OCM Manager
Key Customers: Catalyst program Business Process leaders and Building Products business user communities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide leadership in the end-to-end training strategy and approach from content development, training environments (sandbox to live), delivery, and ongoing support and maintenance
- Manage the timeline and deliverables of the Catalyst training program, identifying, mitigating, and resolving issues and risks
- Guide the delivery of training solutions by removing obstacles, coordinating and aligning to strategic digital adoption platforms and learning management systems for Georgia-Pacific
- Partner with onsite and offshore (internal & external) team members to leverage technologies and deliver content to effectively prepare Building Products users for the transition to the new solution-state
- Determine instructional strategies and develop measurable objectives for designing and assessing all training deliverables
- Coordinate with Change Leads to receive training content from the process teams as an input to the development of training materials for the in-scope solutions
- Collaborate with a network of subject matter experts, training developers, and super users to rapidly design and develop training solutions
- Work collaboratively, managing complex relationships with cross-functional stakeholders in an environment with multiple sites and deployments
- Design deployment processes in partnership with the program team and business leaders to ensure successful training launches
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of experience in instructional design, training enablement, program management/implementation, or change management role
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across a matrixed organization
- Experience in successfully executing projects or implementing processes with multiple competing demands
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience leading training for a large deployment program
- Manufacturing industry knowledge and experience
- Proficiency with (WalkMe, Camtasia, Articulate, or other digital adoption platforms)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf