Koch Industries is the second largest private company in the USA with 120,000 employees worldwide. Our part 91 Corporate Flight department, which consists of 11 aircraft, recently celebrated 75 years of continuous operations. The current fleet consists of Lear 75s, Challenger 300/350s, and Citation Latitudes. This position will be based out of our corporate hangars located at Wichita, Kansas, Dwight D Eisenhower Airport.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated individual to join our all-Captain team. The ideal candidate will help us continue to be the preferred travel partner for Koch Industries by creating an environment of continuous growth. Individually and collectively, we focus aircraft operations on safety first, excellence in customer service, honest communication, and becoming the new standard in corporate aviation.
Our team consists of maintenance and line service technicians as well the flight operations group. The candidate should be able to perform the PIC or SIC duties required by a professional crew member. This is a great opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and can work unsupervised; someone who is dependable, conscientious, and will maintain a high degree of professionalism.
- Every other weekend scheduled off
- Average 300 hrs flight time / 80 overnights per year
- Paid company holidays / overtime
- Executive and family travel support
- Minimal to no airline commuting
- Crew rental car for all overnights
- Performance based bonus program
- Competitive salary based on performance, not seniority
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 1,500 hours of flight time
- Ability to maintain an FAA First Class physical
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid, current driver’s license
- Possess a current US passport, with the unrestricted ability to travel world-wide
- Available to work holidays, weekends, and travel overnight as needed
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3 years previous corporate aviation experience
- Must possess an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate
- 3,500 hrs of flight time, including 500 hrs in jet aircraft
- PIC turbine experience
- Current Learjet 75 or Challenger 300 type rated
- Associate degree or higher
- Life Insurance
- Parental leave
- Paid Vacation (3 weeks at start)
- Education assistance
- 401k match
- Pilot retirement package
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf