Global Logistics Optimization Leader
This job posting is no longer active.
INVISTA’s Global Supply Chain and Logistics teams are rapidly transforming to meet new and emerging business needs. INVISTA is standing up new facilities, global trade flows, and strategic partnerships. As part of this ongoing transformation, we are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and entrepreneurial individual who will flourish within our Principle Based Management® culture.
As the Global Commercial Optimization Leader - Logistics you will lead a team of supply chain, logistics, and analytics professionals dedicated to global, strategic, logistics optimizations that enable key business objectives. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a servant leader; able to coach, teach, and mentor team members in accordance with Principle Based Management
Preferred role location is Wichita, KS, Houston, TX, or Atlanta, GA
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Optimizes a global logistics network across multiple modes of transportation, regions, and business lines
- Identifies, develops, and sustains strategic commercial partnerships that create a competitive logistics advantage for INVISTA
- Drives profitable integration across various international teams by creating a shared vison around what is possible and enabling efficient execution
- Measures and analyzes what is important; communicates metrics and measures to internal and external partners to drive improvements & transformational activities
- Partners with and advises business and capability leaders on strategic opportunities to create move value through optionality in domestic and international shipments
- Formulates market points of view around international shipping and logistics to enable profitable business execution
- Conducts commercial selection events related to transportation and warehousing, including spend, process and business requirements, RFI/RFP processes, negotiations and contracting
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous direct and/or cross functional leadership that built high performing teams and/or drove successful organizational change
- Professional experience and knowledge in a supply chain, multi-modal, global logistics, transportation, or similar military roles
- Commercial logistics relationship management experience including contract and pricing negotiations, service level agreements, and performance monitoring
- Previous experience utilizing analytics used to prioritize and drive improvements
- Ability to travel up to 30%, including internationally
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience within Global ERP, SAP and/or Oracle TM
- Previous experience and knowledge of Product Stewardship, International Trade and/or Transportation Compliance
- Previous experience in international logistics, in particular, Europe and Asia Pacific regions
- Previous experience and logistics knowledge involving Hazardous and Dangerous Goods shipping with an emphasis on the chemical industry
- Previous experience innovating and transforming global logistics functions through effective leadership, improvement of processes, and integration of technology
- Previous experience leading cross-functional teams with businesses, finance, operations and 3PLs to transform logistics and supply chain activities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in analytics, finance, supply chain, business or related field
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.