INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
About the Role
As a Finance Manager, you will partner with regional business leaders and capabilities to drive cross-capability solutions, aligned priorities, and generate improvement opportunities. This role is open to either Wichita, KS or Kennesaw, GA.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Key Partner on the Nylon Polymer & Fibers Integrated Business Team working with the regional business leaders, plant managers and business capability leaders to originate, challenge and execute key strategies ensuring they represent financial reality and drive toward delivering a superior return.
- Lead a high performing team with an emphasis on talent identification, recruiting, development and retention with responsibility for leading and developing a culture of Principled Entrepreneurs™ through personal behavior and purposeful coaching
- Provide economic/financial leadership and challenge that: influences, supports, and increases the speed to business decisions, increases the rate of transformation, informs and guides strategies, and drives prioritization and execution.
- Deliver transformative base financial analysis providing insights into the business performance and driving accountability and profitable action, including monthly financial statement review, flash process, trend analysis for opportunity identification, and eliminate unprofitable activity across the team and business
- Provide materially accurate forecasts for business reporting, valuation, and tax planning utilization that match the current business POV
- Ensure key risk areas are identified, disclosed, and profitably mitigated, including commercial contracts, logistics, supply chain, and all material business decisions
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- Experience in a business analysis, commercial development, or related role
- FP&A experience which includes key driver analysis, economic framing, Business and/or Operations strategies, and innovative approaches to visualization
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; that includes Advanced Excel skills (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, graphs, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation)
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing industry experience (Chemical, Polymer, Fibers a plus)
- Previous leadership experience (i.e. building, developing and supervising a team, leading transformation, being a driver of company initiatives, project leadership, or similar)
- SAP or other large ERP, integrated system experience
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, etc.)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf