When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. Perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible.
SRG Global is now hiring an Industrial Engineer in Covington, GA.
The Industrial Engineer will be a shared resource partnering with cross functional teams, value streams and/or capabilities to seek and implement the largest opportunities. All phases of the manufacturing environment are in scope, including safety, continuous improvement, design and development of new business, and transformation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate facility engineering projects
- Manufacturing transformation through vision alignment and innovation
- Support lean manufacturing initiatives like continuous improvement, waste elimination, value stream mapping, and root cause analysis
- Partner with MP&L to establish manufacturing methods of material flow, warehousing, and management constraints
- Design/implement process layouts and maintain CAD model of plant layout
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or experience working in the Industrial Engineering in a manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with AutoCAD, Flexsim, or Matlab
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding, plating, painting, assembly, and MP&L processes
This role is not eligible for sponorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf