Software Engineer (Developer)
The Koch Capabilities, Enterprise Service Management (ESM) team is responsible for empowering Koch businesses to deliver effortless and highly valuable services in all shapes and forms via automation, workflows and data. Our team continually strives to transform service delivery by means of people, process and technology. At Koch Capabilities we believe in being All In. All Together. We must work as a global team, seek ways to breakdown silos, and leverage individual and team aptitudes to create a competitive advantage and exceptional value for our customers. ESM Team Vision: As one Enterprise Service Management team, we will consistently drive empowerment and transformation to become the first choice for our employees and our partners. We will enable everyone and every company to accelerate the delivery of value for Koch, based on our advantaged capabilities.
Koch Capabilities is looking for a Software Engineer to join our ServiceNow team. We are looking for an experienced, energetic developer who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment. As a Software Engineer you will be expected to provide an end-to-end delivery of new application modules as well as serve customer requests in the ServiceNow platform and must demonstrate a high level of integrity and accountability for the solutions you develop. Software Engineer will be involved in the design and development of modern business solutions leveraging ServiceNow’s platform while working closely with customers, product owners, business system analysts, architects, etc. to deliver the best solution to Koch companies.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
· Utilizing development best practices to design and develop new application modules, custom applications, workflows, and catalog requests in ServiceNow
· Continually innovating to increase business productivity and eliminate inefficiencies
· Scale design components to accommodate future growth and eliminate waste
· Researching new solutions in the ServiceNow space to create value
· Developing API based integrations between ServiceNow and other applications
· Identifying system deficiencies and recommending solutions
· Being an engaged member of a team applying Agile principal and SCRUM methodology
· Sharing knowledge for support and continual development purposes
· Participating in code reviews
· Maintain and update existing applications and workflows to ensure they meet the business needs
· Practicing software design, software debugging, software documentation, software testing and problem solving.
What You Will Need:
· Experience working with IT systems
· Demonstrated experience as a software developer
· Ability to prioritize tasks based on business value and impact
· Demonstrates accountability and ownership to ensure best practices in software development.
· Strong decision making, optimization, critical thinking, organizational & analytical skills.
What Will Put You Ahead?
· ServiceNow core development experience
· ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or Application Developer
· Experience working in Agile based methodology (SCRUM, Kanban)
· Experience in ITSM, HRSD, SPM, CSM, ITOM.
· Prior knowledge working in an ERP System
· Previous experience with Orchestration module and interactions with MID Servers
· Experience developing cloud-based applications (i.e., Amazon Web Services, Azure, etc.)
· Experience leveraging Integration Platforms
· Demonstrated experience with Node.js, JSON, c#, PowerShell, and serverless architecture
· Experience using DevOps tools (i.e., Git, Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
· Experience working with globally diverse teams.
Learn more about us
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.