Design Automation Developer
KES is looking for a Design Automation Developer to drive innovation & optimization within our global engineering & design space through identification of automation needs, development and measurement of success.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working knowledge of Design using parametric CAD software (Inventor, Pro-Engineer, Solidworks etc.)
- Basic manufacturing processes aiding CAD design
- Competent in creation & review of engineering drawings
- Develop automation solutions (using C#, .NET, .NET CORE, HTML, Java script and Angular)
- Provide ongoing automation support to ensure the smooth operation of all existing solutions
- Continue to develop skills and knowledge in programming tools and techniques
- Design solutions that are easy to maintain, enhance, and support.
- Continually read and study information related to programming and design solutions
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities and subject matter logic
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify automation intent, identify problems, and suggest changes
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program
- Consult with and assist other KES developers to define and resolve problems in running automation solutions
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users
- Provide a standardized approach to solution development that can be applied to all projects
- Coordinate installation of software system
- Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt it to new hardware, or upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A degree in Engineering or Computer Science and / or drafting experience
- Professional experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Engineering experience with computers, mechanical, or a related field
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with CAD
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf