Senior SQL Database Developer
Our Packaging and Cellulose Information Technology Group is seeking a Senior SQL Database Developer to join our team in Atlanta connecting technology with ever changing business needs. As a Senior SQL Database Developer you’ll be optimizing database performance, creating complex functions and stored procedures and resolve problems. Design create and implement database systems based on end user requirements. Preparing documentation for database applications. You will also be involved in developing applications and APIs that interact with the GIS data.
You know us already! We make Brawny® paper towels; Dixie® paper cups and plates; Angel Soft® bath tissue; enMotion® paper towel dispensers, DensGlass® gypsum board and Plytanium® plywood you see in your big box home improvement stores and much more! We employ about 35,000 people who want to make a positive difference in today’s world by creating real long-term value for our customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide a customer focused, detail oriented approach to collaborate successfully with others in person and remotely
- Collaborating closely with analysts who present data to business end users and stakeholders
- Provide hands-on support of current applications
- Build databases, script process (SQL, Python, ArcPy, Powershell, CPLEX etc.) and support GIS software
- Design, create and implement database systems based on end user requirements.
- Preparing documentation for database applications
- Support the GIS infrastructure and future applications and quick turn development (i.e. Temperature application)
- Developing applications and APIs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience coding with Python programming language
- Experience optimizing database performance, creating complex functions and stored procedures and resolve problems within SQL
- Experience in SQL and/or application development
- Experience with batch processing
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience coding with both C# and .NET architecture
- Experience supporting GIS Applications
- Experience in the development of Geoprocessing Tools
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise on the portal and server side
- Experience creating and modifying PowerShell scripting to automate processes
- Experience utilizing AWS suite including CloudFront or Lambda or API Gateway or S3 Buckets, or Fargate
- Experience utilizing Terraform
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf