The role is responsible for ensuring collection team operates as effectively as possible. The successful candidate will manage and coordinate all departmental collection activities, working closely with the team members and management to monitor performance metrics.
A successful Collection supervisor will build strong relationships and maintain regular communication with key stakeholders. We are seeking a candidate with strong employee coaching and development skills, who is also comfortable engaging with different groups across the company.
What You Will Do in Your Role
- Motivate, coach and develop employees to ensure individual and team performance expectations are met.
- Support and supervise the daily activities of collectors assigned to your group.
- Manage day-to-day collector work processes and results to established service levels.
- Monitor floor activity and outbound/inbound calls to assist customers and internal clients.
- Support and partner with deductions management team to ensure issues/problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Act as primary point of escalation for customers and partners’ communication when needed.
- Approve documentation and training materials.
- Understand of Standard Operating Procedures and the OTC End-to-End process.
- Monitor trends and activity of portfolio.
- Work collaboratively with other departments and functional teams to coordinate effective solutions, communicate effectively across teams, functions, and departments.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Related Field experience in Finance, Accounting or Business.
- Experience in B2B collection process.
- 2 years Managing and developing people experience.
- English written and verbal communication.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business or related field experience.
- Experience with S4 HANA and/or GETPAID.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Portuguese language capability.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong ability to research, identify and determine validity of customer claims.
- Must be action oriented and possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze large data sets in spreadsheets and utilize Excel analysis tools including pivot tables, v-lookup, and if-then logic.