Production Team Lead
Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is looking for a Production Team Lead in Wilmington, MA. This person will provide leadership to operators to meet scheduled production. This position is not eligible for relocation.
At Koch Separation Solutions (KSS), we are dedicated to transforming the landscape of separations by leveraging synergistic technologies such as membrane filtration, ion exchange, evaporation, drying, and more. Our solutions help customers in the food and beverage, dairy, life science, and industrial markets produce high-quality products through concentration and purification, remove contaminants and recycle valuable process chemicals, achieve high-purity water, and treat wastewater for suitable discharge or even reuse to increase sustainability in their operations. Our success is rooted in the collaborative teamwork of our exceptional employees across the world. As KSS continues to expand, we are always seeking outstanding professionals in all aspects of our business. Come join our team today and help us deliver Separation Technologies for a Better Future™.
The shift time for this role is:
- Sunday- Tuesday and every other Wednesday 6AM-6:15PM
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide leadership to operators that manufacture membrane products and sub-assemblies to meet quality requirements per instructions provided by department and company leaders.
- Identify potential causes for poor product quality and provide suggestions for improvement where applicable.
- Assign work to team members as needed to meet Production deadlines.
- Monitor production to ensure that operations are being performed accordingly.
- Report problems with facility, equipment, or raw materials and create corrective action for a solution.
- Work as needed to backfill for an operator, move material or load equipment when needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with at least (1) of the following: work orders, work instructions, or QC procedures
- Frequent lifting of materials and elements up to 40 pounds.
- Frequently stand, walk, reach within hands and arm’s length, stoop, stretch and crouch.
- Work in wet environment
- Wear safety glasses, hearing protector and safety toe work shoes
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing experience
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Degree in Engineering
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf