BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Flint Hills Resources, LC is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team! This role will partner with business owners to provide key insight into business performance
If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of an industry leading company, this may be the opportunity for you! Flint Hills Resources, LC operates oil refineries, chemicals plants and biofuels facilities across North America and is part of Koch Industries, a global leader in several industrial markets.
Flint Hills Resources is a different kind of company, we are privately owned, we have a 9/80 flexible schedule, and our compensation philosophy is based on the value you create. Come realize your full potential and join our team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conduct quantitative analyses to answer business questions and identify opportunities for waste reduction and/or value creation
- Recommend enhancements to optimize or enhance current business processes
- Participate as a collaborative support member to the Production and Business Leadership Teams and cost center owners to drive performance discussions and understanding of spending decisions and opportunities through a team-based approach
- Serve as a liaison between the CC site and Accounting
- Participate as a key contributor and lead initiatives within the Transformation and Performance Improvement (TPI) team, with the agility to deliver results that meet the needs of the business
- Interpret benchmarking study principles and definitions, applying these principles to structure internal data and submit study data, perform analysis, and produce reports
- Effectively communicate and present information to key customers on focus areas/opportunities and progress to achieving results
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of 5 years of business process/analysis or technical field experience across one or more disciplines (financial, engineering, construction, planning/scheduling, or operations)
- Knowledge of Excel (ability to navigate and/or interpret data)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Refining/chemicals or manufacturing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in and/or knowledge of business analytics and financial data
- Ability to integrate with large and small cross-specialty teams with individuals of varying levels of expertise
This role is subject to the Transportation Workers Identification Credentialing (TWIC) rule and requires the successful candidate to obtain a TWIC identification badge, allowing for un-escorted access to the facility within a specific time period.
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf