Senior Strategic Financial Analyst
Molex is seeking a dynamic and proactive Sr. Strategic Financial Analyst to support our Commercialization Segment within the Transportation Solutions Business Unit in Rochester Hills, MI. The role will advise product management and business leaders on financial impacts of all initiatives/decisions, including but not limited to investments and business model evaluation using economic thinking and marginal analysis through Principled Entrepreneurship. The role will work with a global team.
This role will work a hybrid schedule.
A Successful Candidate will have the following attributes:
- Finance business partner mindset: strong customer focus, high-quality work product; is accountable, organized, and responsive; is resilient and resourceful
- Analytical and strategic thinker known for proposing creative solutions and thinking outside of the box
- Experience building relationships and collaborating with others to drive value
- Effectively seek and share knowledge and communicate with business partners
- Adaptability - deals effectively with ambiguity and change
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as the Finance Business Partner for the business segment leader; helping to guide them with sound economic thinking and constructive challenge on strategic business initiatives and all business decisions
- Serve as an active member of product development cross-functional teams; helping to guide the teams with sound economic thinking, alternative identification/assessment, and constructive challenge
- Provide financial insight on key drivers that impact business decisions
- Develop relationships with peers across various disciplines, along with decision makers, to engage in key economic and strategic decisions
- Partner with product managers to develop product roadmaps and integrate into financial forecasts
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
- Experience in manufacturing
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in project investment analysis including economic modeling and understanding key assumptions, discounted cash flows, rate of return
- Experience with Financial Statements
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf