As a world-class manufacturer of innovative process equipment for water treatment and chemicals purification and recovery, Eco-Tec, A Koch Separation Solutions Company, is a trusted source for systems incorporating advanced proprietary ion exchange and other innovative separations technologies for liquids and gases. Eco-Tec, A Koch Separation Solutions Company, is delivering value to its customers by reducing environmental footprint, stabilizing product quality, increasing productivity, and reducing operational costs.
Eco-Tec, A Koch Separation Solutions Company, is looking for a Fitter for our Pickering, ON location.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Fit vessels/pipe in accordance with ASME Section VIII Code, SAW, GMAW, GTAW welding procedures.
- Weld stainless steel.
- Troubling shooting welding equipment
- Work with schedules provided and report potential short falls for remedial action.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the company’s Workplace EHS Rules, Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Perform other related duties as required.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school graduate.
- Able to read Engineering computer drawings.
- Operate various power tools and machines.
- Able to stand for extended periods.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver's License
- Willing to work Overtime, as needed
- Experience with GMAW/GTAW
What Will Put You Ahead
- Five (5) + years related work experience.
What We Offer
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- On the job training
- Great opportunity for growth
- Free on-site parking
Eco-Tec is committed to creating an inclusive culture across the organization by preventing and removing barriers for persons with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.