Heavy Mechanical Assembler
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion a Koch Engineered Solutions Company is now hiring for a Heavy Mechanical Assembler in Tulsa, Oklahoma. John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa manufacturing facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing facility and test center. The ideal candidate is dependable, takes initiative, and values teamwork!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interpret blueprints and drawings in order to complete assembly to required specifications
- Read a tape measure as part of the assembly process
- Perform routine tasks such as, but not limited to, installing and fastening components (e.g. valve trains, tubing forming and assembly, running conduit, cutting/installing insulation)
- Occasionally operate a forklift and/or overhead crane as needed
- Use basic math skills in order to complete assigned tasks
- Use critical thinking to solve issues independently
The Experience You Will Bring
- Industrial assembler experience
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
- Ability to squat, bend & lift up to 50 lbs.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience operating overhead cranes
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf