As a global leader in the design and manufacture of cutting-edge design equipment for use across multiple industries, our employees are critical to our success. So we seek individuals who possess a high degree of integrity, initiative, drive and exemplary knowledge in their chosen fields. We strive to create a culture in which people are open and receptive, treat each other with care and respect, are provided the necessary education and information, and are given the opportunity to make meaningful contributions.
Koch-Glitsch is now hiring for an Inspector 1 on 2nd shift (Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 11:30 p.m.)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be responsible for verifying product adherence to, engineering drawings, customer specifications, Internal specifications, and overall quality standards
- Ultimately ensuring that only the highest quality products reach our customers.
- Reading, manipulating, and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Communicate and document when nonconforming products are found.
- Actively seek and ensure the resolution of nonconforming products.
- Assist other departments, especially shipping, in their standard work, when required.
- Craft and store inspection reports.
- Recommend corrective actions to repair and rectify nonconforming products
- Work safely at all times and help others do the same.
- Further the quality culture by sharing knowledge and quality expectations.
- Use a litany of inspection tools such as Liquid Penetrant, Positive Material Identification (PMI) devices, calipers, tape measures, Ferrite testing devices, pin gauges etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Able to lift items up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use technology such as computers, tablets, scanners and other office technology/ inspection technology
- Experience using Microsoft office products, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Able to read and use a Tape Measure, Calipers, levels, Pin Gauge, and Micrometers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Fabrication Experience
- Ability to use Autodesk Inventor and Auto CAD
- Forklift Driving Experience
- NDT/NDE Certification
- Minimum 1 year Inspection Experience
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
As a global leader in the design and manufacture of cutting-edge design equipment for use across multiple industries, our employees are critical to our success. So, at Koch-Glitsch, part of Koch Engineered Solutions, we seek individuals who possess a high degree of integrity, initiative, drive and exemplary knowledge in their chosen fields. We strive to create a culture in which people are open and receptive, treat each other with care and respect, are provided the necessary education and information, and are given the opportunity to make meaningful contributions.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf