Sr Business Analyst
Georgia-Pacific (GP) is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for our Customer Experience IT team to partner with the business in executing against their vision surrounding the Customer Experience capability. You will work closely with the product manager, IT teams, and business leaders to define requirements for enhancing the existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 environments, including large scale projects involving integrations with other third-party solutions (i.e., ERPs).
The ideal candidate will have experience working on business process design and optimization as well as knowledge of commercial business processes, data management, broad understanding of technology, tenacity for solving problems, and excellent communication and collaboration skills. Candidates should be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly turn around requirements and demonstrate initiative and leadership skills, to drive requirements gathering discussions from multiple groups of business stakeholders.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The primary focus of this role will be around owning requirements for our Microsoft Dynamics 365solution as well as integrations to other third-party systems, like the ERP.
- Own the requirements gathering process with stakeholders, product owners, and internal development team
- Drive cross functional workstreams to transform stakeholder needs into clear, concise business requirements and work with architects and developers to translate them into technical design for implementation
- Work with other business analysts as needed to ensure end-to-end requirements needs are met
- Collaborate with business partners at all levels to create process flows and user experiences, which represent current and future state business processes
- Conduct review sessions and gain approvals for requirements and manage changes through the application of standard control processes and tools
- Escalate risks and work with project team to define mitigation strategies
- Solve problems in a dynamic team environment using strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership, initiative, and strong sense of urgency in all assignments as part of a fast-paced implementation environment
- Understand database concepts and data modeling to drive process integrity as well as understand underlying data to leverage it for driving business value
- Provide user support, troubleshooting, assessing and analyzing business issues and concerns
- Testing and validation of business requests and user stories
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with technical and business requirement gathering within enterprise system implementations
- Experience in driving system implementations using Agile processes
- Experience utilizing documentation tools such as MS Planner or JIRA or Azure DevOps
- Experience with collaborative design sessions, Software business analysis, requirements elicitation, future state process design
- Experience with troubleshooting and analyzing business systems and applications
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree
- PBA Certification
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce® Sales Cloud or other CRM technologies
- Experience working with system integrations
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology and Azure DevOps
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau or other data visualization tools
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf