Material Operator $23.07/hr
Flexible benefits package and competitive pension plan
You have a long-term vision for your career. Isn’t it time you joined a company that thinks the same as you? We believe in investing and promoting our employees to create value for the company and the individual. If you have a strong work ethic and want to continuously improve your skills, we are the company for you!
INVISTA Kingston Site is currently seeking individuals to join our team to work as Material Operators. As a Material Operator you will ensure the safe handling, inspection and movement of products and packaging. You will become a part of an important team which is responsible for ensuring the quality of our products meet the standards of our customers. Though the site is coming up on 80 operational years, our technology and ideas are new and ever changing. If you enjoy problem solving, collaborating with others, interacting with state-of-the-art technology and equipment, click the Apply Now.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work in an industrial environment with varying temperatures and working conditions
- Perform physical tasks (lifting, walking, climbing, pushing, twisting, stooping, standing)
- Apply your keen attention to detail
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Work rotating, 12-hour work schedule that includes weekends and holidays, in a 24/7 operation
- Wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment (safety glasses, ear plugs, hard hat, bump caps, gloves, long sleeves, steel toe boots, etc.) with or without accommodation
- Work in a tobacco free environment
- Read and comprehend detailed written procedures and instructions
The Experience You Will Bring
High school diploma or equivalent, or relative experience.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous work experience involving interaction with mechanical equipment and technology (including automation and HMI controls)
How to apply
If you have the above qualifications, we would like to hear from you. We thank all applicants in advance, but please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located at the bottom of the kochcareers.com webpage
Want to learn more about INVISTA?
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located in the FAQ section at the bottom of the kochcareers.com webpage.