Corporate Development Associate
About The Role
INVISTA is seeking a Corporate Development Associate to join their team! In this highly collaborative and influential role, the Associate will participate in supporting major business decisions through market analysis, strategy development, origination, financial modeling, and due diligence.
The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, intellectual curious, adaptable, and have skills of strategic thinking, problem solving, effective communicating with variety of stakeholders.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform and communicate industry research and competitive analysis related to potential investments and markets of interests
- Participate strategic development in partnership with Corporate Development Director or directly with business leaders or delegates
- Perform financial analysis including modeling and diligence to support business decision making process
- Lead discussions with business leaders and effectively communicate analysis results and recommendations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or Business-related field
- Experience building 3-statements financial models.
- Demonstrated experience supporting major business decisions using financial analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of transaction and/or investment experience or at least 4 years of driving business decisions through analytics
- Experience in corporate development, corporate strategy, strategy consulting, equity research, private equity, transaction services or investment banking
- Experience where market or competitive analysis was a critical component of the responsibility
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers, and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf