Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
Georgia-Pacific (GP) is among the world's leading manufacturers of bath tissue, paper towels, napkins, tableware, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, nonwoven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA., we employ approximately 35,000 people. For more information, visit www.gp.com. To learn more about our culture, PBM Principled Based Management, click here:
We are currently recruiting for a Full-time, Information Technology, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to support the GP Packaging and Cellulose Divisions. This role will be a subject matter expert on Microsoft Dynamics for Sales and Marketing as well as other supporting applications for Sales, Service and Marketing teams. This will be a hybrid role with an expectation of being in the office 2 – 3 days a week.
The successful candidate must be a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment, be able to work on multiple tasks in parallel and meet deadlines in short time frames. Additionally, the candidate must combine strategic and economic thinking with the ability to work well with a range of business users to act as a change agent and MS Dynamics leader as well as have strong communication, technical and design skills while working within a Product Based Delivery model. The candidate will work in a global organization with teammates in many time zones.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Configure custom entities, views, forms, validation rules
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies, including daily standups, grooming and planning calls
- Produce automated solutions via tools like Power Automate, custom workflow activities
- Assist with the development of proposed solutions with solution architects and developers
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Unit test and validate configuration/development, ensuring development meets or exceeds expectations and adheres to best practices
- Participate in a production support on-call rotation, troubleshoot and diagnose user reported issues and fix bugs/defects
- Manage and track work completed in Azure DevOps
- Assist with data loads as needed by the business
- Participate in various projects, completing assigned deliverables on time and as expected, and communicating progress to the business and PM
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working as a developer in Dynamics 365 (online-deployment) with a primary focus on Sales, Service and Marketing modules
- Experience working with MS Dynamics configuration tools, including Power Automate
- Experience with Dynamics CRM SDK and Web Services
- Experience designing and building solutions using Dynamics 365 plugin assemblies, Power Apps Component Framework, Various Azure resources including (but not limited to) Azure functions, Logic Apps, App Service, APIm
- Experience using Azure DevOps for providing updates and status on items being worked on within a sprint
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology related field or Microsoft Dynamics certifications
- Experience integrating Dynamics with external applications using CRM SDK and Web Services
- Experience in Power BI design, building and maintaining interactive charts and dashboards
- Experience with SSIS for data transfers
- Experience with Microsoft Power Apps Portal or Power Pages
- Experience leveraging data and models to deliver business results
- Experience working with relational databases and database design (MSSQL or mySQL)
- Experience working with XrmToolBox or Canvas Apps
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf