RELCO is currently hiring a detailed oriented Sales Coordinator for our growing Stratford, Wisconsin office. This role will work cross-functionally engage and provide support between sales and engineering to streamline departmental workflow. Possibility of working remotely 1 day a week after training. This position is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship.
RELCO, a Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) company, is based in the Midwest region of the United States – the heartland of dairy and cheese. As an industry leader in evaporation, drying, cheesemaking equipment, and powder handling & packaging technologies, the acquisition of RELCO in November 2020 enhanced our capabilities and solutions offering in the food and dairy industries. RELCO also held a strong presence in Brazil, New Zealand, and the Netherlands, allowing KSS to connect with manufacturers around the world and provide integrated, complete process solutions through the combined power of evaporator, dryer, and membrane filtration technologies.
A successful applicant will have the following characteristics:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively, take initiative, think critically, and work in a fast-paced environment in a timely fashion
- Capable of managing multiple projects and schedules simultaneously and effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High-level of personal integrity, strong work ethic and compliance focus
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information and remain adaptable to changing priorities as needed
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Internal liaison to manage requests through regular check-ins with sales, engineering and other internal resources related to ongoing sales opportunities and sold projects
- Assist with sales procedures and proposal support
- Prepare sales proposals for projects, Cheese, Liquid and Dairy membrane Systems
- Provide CRM support
- Work with engineering/product managers to define, organize and create training sessions on positioning complete products offerings and services from combined RELCO and KSS platform
- Organize communication, quotes and relevant information pertaining to projects from internal staff, associated customer, and vendor correspondence within pre-established job folder structure.
- Support post-sale customer relations and aftermarket/service opportunities related to Membrane systems as a support arm
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience supporting a sales team
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf