VP Business Development - Energy Storage
DEPCOM POWER, INC is looking to hire a VP Business Development based in Scottsdale, AZ or remote with travel. DEPCOM is a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC), Operation and Maintenance (O&M), Repowering and Energy Storage services for the U.S. utility solar and energy storage markets. Our rapid growth, reputation and strong position in the energy market offer dynamic career opportunities for individuals seeking an exciting work environment in America’s fastest growing sector.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify utility-scale Energy Storage and Solar EPC business opportunities with utilities, developers and IPPs through collaboration with existing relationships and independent activities including account profiling, cold calls, business networking and other market penetration strategies
- Work side by side with DEPCOM’s experienced engineering and bidding teams to understand customer project-specific needs
- Interface with both internal stakeholders and external customers to transition awarded projects to DEPCOM’s execution team and support until contracts are signed
- Support internal transaction team through close collaboration to meet internal risk goals and ensure mutually beneficial outcomes for DEPCOM and external customer base
- Build and maintain customer relationships on behalf of DEPCOM Power
- Represent DEPCOM at marketing events such as trade shows and industry events
- Traveling 25-50% to accomplish business objectives such as trade shows, industry events, visiting DEPCOM’s offices, customer visits, and/or project sites as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience selling EPC Services in Energy Storage and/or PV with a customer base in the United States
- Technical understanding of the Solar & Battery Storage industry
- Ability to handle multiple project opportunities
At DEPCOM Power, we design, build, and operate some of the largest and most efficient solar and energy storage plants for leading utility companies and asset owners. Our expert renewable industry veterans have created a project portfolio of more than $4 billion, while successfully meeting every commercial operation date and energy output guarantee. Our superior capabilities are continuously expanding to provide enhanced energy solutions across the broader energy industry sector. As part of Koch Engineered Solutions, and with locations across the United States, we are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial-spirited professionals to join us on our growth journey to transform one of America’s fastest growing energy sectors. To learn more about DEPCOM Power, visit www.depcompower.com.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf