IT Operations Analyst
A Day In The Life Could Include:
• Configuring, monitoring, and maintaining managed physical and virtual server farms and system performance using standard tools (Logic Monitor, Automox and BigFix), creating baselines, planning capacity, and tuning systems to achieve business required reliability and performance
• Collaborating with internal Koch customers, vendors, and other IT teams to provide server support and consultation
• Monitor WAN health and react to alerts in a timely manner
• Issue concise WAN DCC notifications to customers for each outage
• Coordinate with Internet Service Providers/3rd party suppliers on escalations and standard maintenance.
• Collaborating with internal Koch customers, vendors, and other IT teams to provide network support and consultation
• Timely responding to ITSM tickets assigned to the Team’s resolver queue and notifications received to meet business SLA's
• Monitor and maintain Operations/NOC Mailbox and timely respond as needed
• Embrace Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) by understanding the methodology and the supporting practices.
• Promote and utilize the “Stop, Think & Ask” if unsure of a policy or procedure
• Use MBM Framework to look for improvement opportunities and applying the challenge process where appropriate. Drive customer feedback to resolution with the aid of MBM principles.
What You Will Need To Bring With You:
(experience & education required)
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
• 1+ years MS Windows 2012/2016/2019 system administration
• Knowledge of server virtualization, SAN and general storage environments
• 1+ years Networking experience (TCPIP, Switching, Routing, Wireless)
• Working knowledge of Logic Monitor or other server alerting systems
• Experience working with ITIL based systems (ie; Service Now)
What Will Put You Ahead:
(experience & education preferred)
• Experience with Active Directory and IAM roles
• Storage administration experience with HPE 3PAR and Nimble
• Experience with Enterprise backup & recovery software including Micro Focus Data Protector, Commvault and CPM.
• Experience with AWS, VMWare and HyperV.
• Experience with Linux.
• Experience in Managing, Monitoring, and troubleshooting Cisco WAN/SDWAN, LAN, and WLAN in an enterprise environment
• Experience with Managing, Monitoring, and troubleshooting Meraki LAN and WLAN in an enterprise environment
• Aptitude to recognize opportunities for automation of optimization & innovation.
• Basic Understanding of ITIL framework
• Experience in working with ITIL based incident management tool.
• Automation/Scripting experience
(physical demands/ unusual working conditions)
• Willing participate in a shift support rotation covering 24*7*365 days per year.
• Willing to work Saturdays/Sundays with days off during the weekday.
• Must be open to shifts based on the customer requirements
• Should be having a steady internet connection at home
Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace