ON-DEMAND PAY, YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU NEED IT!
Our Guardian Glass facility, in Carleton, MI, is looking for Production Operators. If you enjoy working in a team environment, are detail-oriented and safety-focused, then this may be the job for you! Begin your new career ASAP, we have rapid start dates available.
We offer a robust benefits package that includes but is not limited to; a 401k match up to 7%, 120 hours of vacation time and 10 paid holidays per year. Overtime is available for Operators based on business demand. There are also opportunities for promotion and career advancement.
This role offers a starting rate of $18 hourly, a sign-on bonus of $1,000 after 30 days, and an increase to $19 hourly after one year of employment.
Our Production Operators work 12 hour shifts and get paid breaks (these shifts are no longer swing shifts but will be straight days or straight nights 6am to 6pm, or 6pm to 6am).
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. To Learn more, visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com.
What You Will Do in Your Role
· Prepare final products for shipping and distribution
· Operate and troubleshoot equipment utilized during daily manufacturing
· Become proficient and fully qualified in operation areas
· Consistently demonstrate values and behaviors in alignment with our Market Based Management culture
· Drive continuous improvement for department
· Understand and execute daily run schedules, resolve quality issues, report/escalate unresolved issues immediately
· Participate in setting team goals and managing job assignments
· Drive and meet quality standards
· Complete general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean work environment
· Perform tasks that entail lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to 12hs per day in a non, climate-controlled environment
· Maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
· Must be dependable, have good attendance and performance record
· Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team
The Experience You Will Bring
· Experience using a computer
What Will Put You Ahead
· One (1) or more years of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
· Preventive and predictive maintenance experience
· A minimum of six (6) months of machine operator experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com