Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Remote)
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. (KAES) is seeking a REMOTE Sr. Business Systems Analyst for our Mid-Office Product Delivery Team supporting our mark to market accounting and market risk team in Wichita, Kansas.
Being a market-based company, KAES is keenly aware that technology is impacting the marketplace and our business. KAES IT works to understand, synthesize, and recommend existing and emerging technologies that will enhance the value that KAES can create for its customers.
The ideal candidate is experienced in executing projects related to Finance, Accounting, Market Risk, and/or Credit Risk transaction systems including data analytics, has a contribution motivated mindset, superior communication skills, and possesses the ability to quickly learn complex business processes and custom technology.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Engage stakeholders to effectively capture business requirements, map processes, and develop functional specifications in support of business priorities
- Recommend enhancements to optimize or enhance current business processes
- Perform testing and coordinate process changes through the organization as needed
- Collaborate with team members to create and maintain project plans
- Lead implementation of complex IT solutions
- Provide second level support for KAES Finance, Market Risk, and Credit Risk applications while transferring knowledge to first level support teams
- Research disruptive information technology
- Experiment with new technologies that can be leveraged to add value to the business
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience with implementing or supporting Finance/Accounting systems.
- Experience managing all aspects of solution delivery including requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management and change control
- Experience working with software vendors or software development to enhance applications and solve application issues
- Experience optimizing or enhancing current business processes
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with or knowledge of Mark-to-Market Accounting principles
- Experience with implementing or supporting Market Risk or Credit Risk applications
- Experience as a Digital Product Manager and/or agile development process
- Experience with Amazon Web Services data analytics tools (S3, Matillion, Redshift), Big Data Platforms (Redshift, Hadoop, GBQ, etc) and/or visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, Power Bi, etc.)
- Experience with AtScale, ETL Design and Support
- Experience in or knowledge of the fertilizer/agricultural industry
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with a Focus in IT, Accounting, and/or Finance
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $100,000 - $130,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.