The Engineering Coordinator works at the Global Innovation and Development center in Hudson Wisconsin, an organization with over 150 individuals committed to the conceptualization, development and clinical manufacturing of combination products, diagnostic devices, and medical devices. You will assist the engineering teams with various tasks associated with projects in development.
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a global contract design and manufacturing organization, focused on servicing the health care industry through the development and manufacturing of a wide range of products that improve the lives of end users. As part of our growing Global Innovation and Development network, you will have opportunities to partner with a network of professionals in both product development and manufacturing, locally and globally, to help fulfill the full product life cycle, from early ideation, through commercial launch.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support project procurement activities
- Support engineers by collecting and providing information to internal customers
- Support in the coordination of master data creation and coordination including but not limited to materials, BOMs, routings, etc.
- Provide support for development build activities including scheduling samples, participating in project meetings and coordination of deliverables
- Provide support in managing inventory levels of components used in development builds
- Be a SME in the use of SAP in engineering development work
- Manage build schedule for program engineering builds
- Assist with the gate review process to transfer jobs to GID commercial production
- Discipline to follow procedures and align with governance (move up)
- Learn and understand the development and commercialization lifecycle in contract manufacturing
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate degree in a technical, engineering, tooling or business field OR experience in an Administrative Role
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of engineering or customer-related experience at a plastic injection molding and/or related contract manufacturing business
- Experience working in SAP
- Experience working in an NPI environment in contract manufacturer or developer
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf