Operations Technology Solutions Leader
Koch Global Solutions is seeking a highly motivated and self-driven Operations Technology Solutions Leader to join our team. This role requires strong organizational skills and a breadth and depth of operations technical knowledge. As an Operations Technology Solutions Leader, you will be responsible for the creation of a capability that brings together IT/OT expertise from across the Koch enterprise, including IT, Process Control, and Operations processes and best practices. This is an exciting opportunity to build a new leveraged capability that will be focused on solving business problems for the enterprise.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide leadership through the development of and alignment of the overall vision, strategies, and initiatives.
- Develop, maintain, and grow strong relationships with Operations stakeholders and decision makers.
- Drive a common definition between IT and OT terminology based on common manufacturing best practices.
- Based on the needs of the IT/OT Knowledge Network and their respective leaders, develop a new enterprise-level leveraged capability to assist in the management of their Operations Technology (OT) environments.
- Develop, track and share the capability’s measures based on internal and external metrics. Know what good looks like and close the gaps based on business priorities. Develop Service Level Agreements and cost-recovery models for the solutions provides by this new KGS leveraged capability.
- Standardize and optimize support of OT leveraged services to advance key business initiative and continually evaluate and improve support processes to maximize efficiency and ensure a positive consumer experience.
- Utilization of critical thinking skills and developing business cases to evaluate and implement services in the infrastructure space.
- Build and manage the supporting IT/OT team to develop and support the requested Operations Technology solutions based on Service Level Agreements
- Estimated travel requirements 0 – 25%
The Experience You Will Bring
- Solid business relationship and communication experience at all levels, including C-Suite
- Management experience with high touch, critical, 24x7 solutions
- Demonstrated results in cross-site coordination of technical solutions
- Success in proposing, gaining approval, scoping, building, and managing new technology capabilities from inception through on-going operations
- Leadership experience developing and leading technologists at all experience levels (Sr – Jr), either directly or through influence
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and coordinate simultaneous tasks/projects
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience supporting manufacturing solutions and plant customers
- Process control/engineering and/or automation experience
- Experience with industrial networks and communication protocols
- Knowledge of industrial cyber security standards and best practices
- Familiarity with IoT solutions and corresponding machine-learning modeling techniques
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf