Manager of Standardization
Koch Engineered Solutions (Engineering, Technology, and Services branch) is seeking a qualified individual to be considered for our Engineering & Design Standardization Manager role located in Tulsa, OK or Wichita, KS.
This role reports through the Global Director of Standards and Design Automation having a focus on process/practices and platforms used by ET&S Engineering and Design teams. The ideal candidate for this role will possess the ability develop/implement strategies and challenge status quo to facilitate continuous improvement to achieve operation excellence within ET&S.
Aligned with E&D vision this role will work thru the team to maintain and improve Quality, schedule, consistency, and cost across diverse engineered to order (ETO) product lines. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for employee development for a globally distributed E&D standards team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Oversight and leadership of Standardization team through application of Principle Based Management® to achieve superior results
- Be responsible for securing intellectual property across ET&S
- Contribute to long term strategic planning in operations by transforming ET&S’s competitive position of developing and delivering advantaged engineered solutions
- Plan and lead multidisciplinary initiatives to impact engineering and design KPI’s, including working with supply chain, manufacturing, quality assurance / control, project management, sales, and IT
- Develop/maintain a capable, continuously improving, flexible, incentivized, and productive standardization team, including standardization analysts (project managers) and part creation team (item management)
- Ensure team performance by maintaining accountability to targets, milestones, deliverables, and cost. Help team to develop well-defined project scopes/estimates and implement Decision-Making Framework to prioritize workload
- Establish, monitor, and deliver meaningful metrics to measure effectiveness of initiatives
- Serve as a technical resource and coach for projects capable of delivering high quality results
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a continuous improvement-oriented role
- Experience with successful implementation of project management methodology and toolsets
- Leadership/Supervisory experience with responsibility for direct reports including experience coaching and mentoring employees to improve their knowledge and skills, as well as performance
- Experience interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- This role is not open to Visa Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with initiating and managing large scale project execution
- Project management certification
- Experience using analytics tools for Data Visualization and Reporting programs such as PowerBI or Tableau
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf