Quality Engineering Manager- Electromechanical (Hybrid)
Georgia-Pacific’s (GP) Consumer Products Group is seeking a Quality Manager to oversee and actively support quality for our KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System. KOLO™ is a value adding system that generates data through sensors in our electromechanical devices to be used by our customers for business needs. This position will be a member of the Devices Engineering Team with direct accountabilities to the KOLO™ business team. This role is a hybrid role that can be sit in Neenah, WI or Atlanta, GA.
This Quality Manager will lead transforming the way connected systems quality is managed to be more predictive, proactive, and effective, to deliver significant value to GP’s customers, and the business through innovations in quality methods, processes, and management systems.
This role will leverage knowledge and experience in data analytics, connected systems, electro-mechanical devices (secondary), the technology comprising them and quality processes to develop innovative ways to manage product quality. This highly visible role will bring stakeholder alignment across the organization to such innovations and improve quality across the entire system: device, network, application, and data analytics.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design, document and implement quality assurance programs and KPI’s that extend across all components of the KOLO solution including device, network, application, and data analytics.
- Develop quality control policies and setup in product & solution creation process
- Be responsible for quality management and solution offering release process
- Review quality improvement initiatives with first-hand knowledge of customer needs to ensure they are prioritized for highest impact to customers
- Work in partnership with category, capability teams, NTC (Neenah Technical Center), IT (Information Technology), customer operations, field sales, GPXpress, and GP Corporate Quality, to leverage the broader organization’s experience and expertise.
- Guide, mentor, and develop KOLO extended quality team members.
- Contribute to affirming and executing the overall KOLO™ vision and near- term priorities for the KOLO™ business as a core member of leadership team.
- Develop ways to address quality improvement opportunities, including leveraging technology tools such test automation, etc.
- Develop trial plans to test and validate the new technology tools and methods. Work with key stakeholders to gain alignment of the new technology tools and set the stage for successful scale-up of the tools to capture the most value. Technical projects may include:
- Analyzing and compiling test data
- Incorporating firmware changes – test and measure results
- Make recommended changes based on testing
- Be able to present findings and communicate effectively
The Experience You Will Bring
- Quality assurance experience
- Experience leading large value-added projects to completion
- Experience in data analytics using SQL databases
- Able to travel up to 30%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineering, or related disciplines
- Proven Quality, Six Sigma and/ or Lean tool use; Six Sigma Black Belt Certification or Certified Quality Engineer in a Connected Systems environment combined with electro-mechanical applications
- Advanced statistics experience
- Python coding experience
- Experience with US (United States) and India based teams
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf