Supplier Enablement Analyst
Guardian Industries, looking to the Supplier Adoption Analyst will be working closely with Brazilian Suppliers to help them gain understanding of the new invoicing process and the online platform.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist the team with tasks related to implementation of our electronic invoicing system in new region
- Help suppliers with the registration process and enable them for electronic invoicing channels.
- Promote benefits from using the dedicated online platform for invoicing and engage suppliers to send invoices electronically
- Attend supplier`s inquires coming via mailbox and phone
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns
- Ensure that internal and external queries are accurately resolved in timely manner
- Preparing and analyzing reports
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards
- Apply PBM culture to align with strategic sourcing & processing jobs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, fast learning, working as team and able to work in the global team
- Good skills as user Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PPT)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience in Supplier Enablement Team
- Knowledge of Coupa Supplier Portal