Customer Account Manager
Georgia-Pacific Recycling is seeking a Customer Account Manager with excellent communication skills and high level of attention to join and support our team. This position is located at our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia and will work in a dynamic team environment communicating effectively with both internal and external contacts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
• Proactively managing customer accounts - responsibilities include understanding order fulfillment buy/sell plan, ensuring execution and overseeing of scheduling while coordinating with cross-functional teams, resolving, and implementing solutions to service challenges, all while remaining committed to expected service levels for our internal and external customers
• Resolving supply chain issues related to fulfilling customer orders throughout the supply chain. This would include working with both internal and external contacts / suppliers depending on the mode of transportation
• Working with a high degree of detail and accuracy and utilize excellent organizational skills to respond quickly to customer needs (internal and external) and follow-up in longer-term issues
• Develop key relationships across both internal and external customer business functions including sales and trading, operations, accounting, planning, finance, manufacturing, and transportation. Seek best knowledge, collaborate, develop, and implement service and cost solutions to drive change, often through influence and without direct authority
• Providing strategic and analytical support to the Domestic Recycling team when new sales channels are being evaluated
• Working with IT and order management teams to build improvements into order management process and systems
• Traveling to visit customers, offsite warehouses, and GP production facilities to broaden knowledge base and build relationships will be expected (about 10% or less of the time)
The Experience You Will Bring
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
• Three (3) year or more of experience with account management to include inventory, logistics, planning, or scheduling
• Experience in Microsoft Office Software Excel (for use of sorting and manipulating data), Outlook (for sending emails and scheduling), and Word (document creation/editing)
• Experience with an order management system (e.g. SAP, Infor, Honeywell, Citrix etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Experience in identifying customer needs and translating into solutions
• Four (4) years or more if experience in a sales support role
• Knowledge of Inco terms and metric system with the ability to understand, calculate and convert freight costs with a high degree of accuracy
• Understanding of domestic logistics such as rail, truck and/or warehousing processes
• Understanding of SQL Server reporting for help with data analysis work
• Knowledge of Excel including PowerPivot and experience with more complex Excel functionsv
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf