Senior Technical Architect (Supply Chain)
Molex is a global electronics leader committed to making the world a better, more-connected place. We have an opening for a Sr Technical Architect for Supply Chain in a challenging, exciting, and dynamic environment. With presence in more than 40 countries, Molex enables transformative technology innovation in the automotive, data center, industrial automation, healthcare, 5G, cloud and consumer device industries. Through trusted customer and industry relationships, unrivaled engineering expertise, and product quality and reliability, Molex realizes the infinite potential of Creating Connections for Life.
We are seeking a resourceful supply chain technical architect to improve our supply chain operations. You will be analyzing different supply chain practices, recommending, and implementing improvements, and determining supply chain KPIs. This position will design, develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test Cloud solutions that support the Molex business. These solutions may involve diverse platforms, software, technologies, and tools providing for a challenging and exciting environment. The position will be involved in all aspects of providing these solutions from design, development to implementation. The participant will not have direct reports but will be part of larger teams requiring excellent communication and collaboration skills with other technical groups as well as business leaders. Individuals should be able to work with minimal supervision and with general guidance as they deliver superior solutions to be used by the Molex business.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture with focus on speed and agility and customer’s need at the center
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing applications for greater scalability, etc. with focus on innovation and challenging status quo
- Build the applications required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Cloud technologies following Molex’s data privacy and regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Working with architects to determine infrastructure requirements, solution design, developing and testing infrastructure
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Digital, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues
- Utilizing strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as good written and verbal communication skills to discuss requirements, support, status updates, etc. to audiences with varying levels of IT knowledge
- Evaluating existing supply chain processes to identify areas that need optimization. Collaborating on supply chain procedures, including inventory management, warehousing, automation, source/demand planning, Procurement, Logistics, systems integration, and distribution
- Creation of use case specific data assets in collaboration with our data scientists and supply chain business user
- Using your technical and process aptitude to come up to speed on new tools and concepts required for integration development and support
- Collaborating with various IT teams such as infrastructure support, networking, database administrators, web development and business application developers
- Participate as technical resource on small to large projects using both waterfall and agile methodologies
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with IT development and architecture
- Minimum of 3 years hand on experience working with AWS IaaS and PaaS Compute, Storage, and Database services (S3, EC2, EBS, RDS, Lambda)
- Hands on experience in any latest UI technologies like React.js or Next.js along with backend API development capability using Serverless or Express Server
- Experience migrating data to AWS
- Hands on experience with ETL tools e.g. Talend, Informatica, AWS Glue
- Hands on experience with ETL development for business intelligence applications
- Hands on experience working with users and architects to capture requirements, develop and test applications
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain analytics and KPI measurement
- Experience in supply chain analysis and optimization
- Ability to develop repeatable development and administration processes with supporting documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM related field (science, technology, engineering, math)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with ETL tools such as Talend or AWS Glue
- Experience with SQL scripting, R and Python
- Experience with Redshift/Snowflake DB data model design and creating DB views on Redshift/Snowflake
- Experience with UI development to help support custom home grown SCM applications
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Management business processes and underlying data elements
- Experience with SAP ERP will be a plus
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf