Global Mobility Tax Manager
We are seeking a Global Mobility Tax Manager for our Global Mobility leveraged capability. This role will lead a team of tax analysts and oversee the day-to-day mobility tax operations. This individual will drive transformation of the capability and development of the team. This role will manage the execution of expatriate payroll and tax compliance processes (payroll instructions, compensation collection, shadow payroll, year-end etc.).
This individual will be responsible for meeting all required team deadlines, handling issue escalations and identifying process enhancements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with tax vendor and local payroll teams to complete payroll and tax compliance tasks for expatriate population
- Partner with customers and corporate tax to provide tax advice on various mobile employee scenarios
- Evaluate and provide recommendations on process optimization
- Handle payroll and tax inquiries from tax vendor, employees and internal partners
- Provide mentorship, coaching, guidance, and career development to team members
- Ensure team is connected to the overall Vision of how we create value for the enterprise as well as their understanding and application of our work culture (Market Based Management)
- Provide project support for Global Mobility team initiatives
The Experience You Will Bring
- 6+ years of experience in global mobility compensation, payroll and/or tax
- Prior supervisory experience
- Ability to analyze and understand complex expatriate payroll and tax issues
- Understands and accounts for regional and cultural differences
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA or Enrolled Agent preferred
- Results-oriented, flexible, resourceful, and able to operate effectively within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is able to work well independently or collaboratively with others towards mutual objectives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf