Inside Sales Coordinator with Italian
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high-performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To learn more, visit our website: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Inside Sales Coordinator.
The Inside Sales Coordinator is fully responsible for assigned customers’ relationship and support. This role provides pre-sales and after-sales support and handles end-to-end the order fulfilment process.
The role includes orders coordination, development of customer-supplier relationship in collaboration with outside sales representatives and follow-up of customers’ files and requests.
Inside Sales Coordinator is a key contact between the customers, our outside sales team, and the plants throughout Europe. In that scope, Inside Sales Coordinator is to identify and understand customers’ needs and provide them with the most suitable solution for their business activities.
Inside Sales Coordinator works in close cooperation with marketing, finance, technical, logistics, production, and shipping. Furthermore, Inside Sales Coordinator is also responsible for quotations and follow-up of projects. This requires an excellent knowledge of the markets and customers, as well as production and logistics constraints.
Position operates in a dynamic environment; the ideal candidate will be able to identify problems and apply continuous improvement processes and methodologies to be able to counteract with solutions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Acts as a primary point of contact for any client inquiries related to business
- Develops trustful relationships with clients ensuring continued Guardian supplier relations
- Ensures a seamless satisfactory customer experience across all sales channels
- Ensures the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Resolves customer account enquiries in a timely and satisfactory manner in close collaboration with the Order Fulfilment Team
- Anticipates customer needs and can identify value added business opportunities
- Establishes mutual beneficial outcomes in client relationship through service activities, all in close collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Expands the relationships with existing customers by proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Identifies opportunities to upsell and cross sell additional products ensuring customers always receive maximum benefits offered by the business
The Experience You Will Bring
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Fluent in Italian, both written and spoken
- Previous experience within an Inside Sales or Customer Service role is desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude of building relationships
- Effective organizational skills
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Must be proactive, customer focused, and results oriented
- Good PC skills in MS Office
- Ability to effectively question or challenge the status quo
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree
- Efficient, accurate and focused to detail
- Multitasking and with good organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial person who is business minded
- Highly motivated
- Adapts well to unexpected change
What Do We Offer
- Flexible working time
- Private medical health care
- Life insurance
- Sport card
- Fruits and snacks at the office
- Team building events
- Referral program
- Internal and external trainings
- Work in Principle Based Management environment, where we promote honesty and respect, we prefer self-reliant employees with initiative over micromanagement, we openly share the knowledge and expect employees to be eager to learn