Flint Hills Resources is currently seeking a Fuels Compliance Specialist to join our Quality and Compliance Team.
The Fuels Compliance Specialist is in a unique position to gain a high level of exposure across various FHR businesses. This opportunity is the first part of a career step to that next level role within the Quality and Compliance Team. We are seeking candidates who want to pursue their passions and continue their self-actualization journey.
If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of an industry leading company, this may be the opportunity for you! Flint Hills Resources, LC operates oil refineries, chemical plant, pipeline and terminal facilities across North America and is part of Koch Industries, a global leader in several industrial markets.
The position is based in Wichita, KS.
Our Benefits Package includes:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 401K Automatic Contribution along with Competitive Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision health plans
- Employee Assistance Programs - including Mental, Financial and Physical Wellbeing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Cafes, Dry Cleaning, Mail Services (including Amazon Locker) and walking paths, both inside and outside
- 3 weeks’ vacation, plus holidays and sick time
- Career growth opportunities across Koch Companies!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interact with various departments, including Commercial, Operations, Accounting and Legal to facilitate incident management, opportunities to add value, and contribute to the overall vision.
- Seek to fully understand FHR businesses and related processes.
- Become knowledgeable in the Laws and Regulations that impact FHR’s fuels business and apply that knowledge when implementing various aspects of the Fuels Compliance program.
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and facilitate the Fuels Compliance Training & Assessment Programs for various FHR capabilities impacted by the Fuels Compliance program.
- Oversee the accuracy of government reports prior to submission.
- Facilitate change management to the Fuels Compliance Program for New/Changed Regulations & Innovations
- Support the Compliance System Owner (CSO), which may include developing compliance system policy documents, processes, tools, or measures, and resolving compliance issues or questions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in Compliance, Legal, Contracts, Safety, Regulatory or similar field
- Demonstrated success partnering with internal and external customers
- Experience with Microsoft Excel – including pivot tables and performing calculations, etc.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Technical background (with laboratory, production, operations, etc.)
- Work experience in the chemicals or refining industry or another type of manufacturing environment.
Position is not eligible for sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf