Our Georgia-Pacific facility in Jonestown, PA is looking to immediately fill a Storeroom Coordinator opening. Our environment is fast-paced, and our team members work cross-functionally. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, goal oriented, and challenge driven. If you are organized, safety-oriented and have strong organizational, decision-making, and analytical skills, this may be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain, update, and verify inventory, submit order requests for storeroom materials, and assist with work orders as directed by maintenance manager and planner.
- Work with the Procurement and Finance Departments to report inventory details, submit purchasing documents, collect packing slips, and assist with accrual details.
- Maintain storeroom organization by stocking parts.
- Update inventory min/max levels based off part usage analysis.
- Coordinate with vendors to manage VMI.
- Reduce out of stock conditions by maintaining accurate inventory levels.
- Maintain inventory accuracy in CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) and parts storage areas and support audits as required. Complete and assign periodic inventory cycle counts.
- Cultivate relationships with suppliers to assist with ordering and expediting parts as directed by maintenance department supervision.
- Responsible for all ordering, receiving, checking-in, and signing off all receiving documents, and entering electronic records in a timely manner.
- Develop, implement, and manage storeroom clerk systems and procedures including electronic and paper files.
- Manage Off Book, Slow and Obsolete inventory.
- Partner with Reliability and Materials to obtain parts for OEM PM’s, corrective work, and to kit parts for upcoming work orders.
- Work with RM to keep purchasing within monthly spending plan.
- Ensure FIFO order for inventory.
- Ensure all sensitive parts and parts used in precision are stored to standard.
- Review open PO’s monthly
- Perform tasks for up to 12 hours (typically 8 hours). This includes walking, climbing, lifting up to 35lbs, stooping, twisting, bending, kneeling, reaching above shoulders, shoveling, and general cleaning of plant equipment and property.
- Maintain strict adherence to safety standards and regulations.
The Experience You Will Bring
- One (1) or more years of work experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with parts research.
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in corrugated packaging industry.
- Previous CMMS experience.
- Ability to read diagrams, schematics, and parts lists.
- Understanding of continuous improvement strategy around inventory management (Kanban, 6S, etc.).
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf