Phillips-Medisize Costa Mesa, LLC is seeking an NPI Quality Engineer to be responsible for developing and maintaining the quality plan for new and revised products in a manner which is consistent with corporate quality policy. To provide technical support to product engineering, customers, and the plant.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develops quality plan for new products and product changes including the development of inspection methods, inspection equipment, and inspection frequency.
- Facilitates and provides expertise in the development of FMEA’s, Control Plans, Qualification Plans, etc., in new product development and product changes.
- Performs statistical analysis for the qualification, control, and continuous improvement of processes and product changes
- Completes customer required documentation relating to customer acceptance of new products and product changes
- Reviews and approves supplier documentation on new and revised purchased components
- Provides technical support documentation and guidance on new products to internal staff
- Leads development team in finding root cause and developing corrective action for new Product QNs and supports efforts for systemic improvements of AQP Processes to reduce New Products QNs
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures such as Advanced Quality Planning
- Performs IQ, OQ, PQ for processes and equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS degree in Quality or other related field
- 3 years’ experience in Quality Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of metrology and GD&T
- Knowledge of statistics, including CPK and Gage R+R
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3-5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering in a new- product introduction environment
- Customer communication and facing experience
- Working knowledge of progressive stamping, plating, molding, and assembly processes
- Quality System and Supplier Auditing
- Gage and Fixture Design
- ASQC Certification (CQE)
This position does not qualify for VISA Sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $110,000 - $115,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf