Senior Business Process Manager
We are seeking a Senior Business Process Manager to join our team at Koch Global Services supporting the Molex Invoice to Pay Leverage Capability. This key role will create value by providing finance support and governance to various Koch company accounts payable, disbursements, and customer support processes while also managing large scale transformation initiatives. This role will provide opportunities to manage a global operation across multiple Koch companies and provide oversight to our third-party partners.
This position will drive projects related to cash processes, internal controls, finance, and compliance while interfacing with leaders across Koch. You will also have the opportunity to work with our international partners, gain excellent knowledge of the key drivers of success, and have the opportunity to learn from all levels of leadership in one of the largest private companies in America. The knowledge and experience provided by this position provides an excellent platform for future career growth within the company.
This position can be based in Atlanta, GA, Wichita, KS, or Lisle, IL office.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The successful candidate must be self-directed, able to manage multiple projects, seek out opportunities to create value by streamlining processes, set priorities and meet deadlines. In this role, the candidate will:
- Ensure adequate internal financial controls (IFC) are in place to safeguard assets
- Proactively lead in developing and advancing transformative reporting solutions (people, processes, and technologies) that create value for the businesses
- Support Ariba/Coupa/ERP activities using reporting/analytics to govern internal and third-party teams
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in a Business, Accounting, Finance, or Procurement role
- Experience communicating with diverse audiences at various levels of an organization
- Experience applying strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, including originating ideas, collecting data, establishing facts, performing analysis, drawing conclusions, and presenting a point of view to key stakeholders and business leaders
- Supervisory and project leadership experience
- Experience with accounts payable and ERP system support, projects, process improvement or related work experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- SAP, Ariba Invoice Management, Coupa, Infor Products
- Large scale project management skills
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf