Lab Technical Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a Lab Technical Specialist for our Technical Center in Neenah, WI. This person will be responsible for performing physical testing of products received from mills and consumers to ensure compliance and quality throughout the product lifecycle.
Our Neenah Technical Center® is the central site for research, development, and lab services for Georgia-Pacific North American Consumer Products division. The research and development areas include: Commercial and Retail towels, tissues, napkins and dispensers, Dixie® products and process development.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Physically testing products submitted by lab’s clients
- Physically testing products from the paper machine and converting lines in the pilot plants
- Inputting test results, verifying data and reporting out results to clients
- Assuming Primary Person Responsible duties for several instruments in the lab to include maintenance, training and measurement control charting
- Supporting trial work at the mill locations when necessary
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience in a lab setting
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate Degree or higher in a science discipline
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science field
- One (1) or more years of lab experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf