John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for a Technician to join the team in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are recognized for our safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operations team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- 100% involvement in safety programs.
- Daily setup and tear down of projects.
- Testing of combustion equipment such as process burners, thermal oxidizers and flares.
- Work closely with Process and R&D engineers.
- Daily use of computers and HMI systems.
- Quality control products when they arrive at the test center.
- Perform facility preventative maintenance and routine inspections.
- Work in group settings as well as be a self-starter and efficient worker.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a mechanical field.
- Experience in the proactive application of safe work practices.
- Ability to become certified and be able to drive forklifts.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. when required.
- Ability to work 10-hour daily shifts as well as scheduled and unscheduled overtime when required.
- Ability to work full time in all outdoor conditions at times in adverse conditions in full FR coveralls.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs.
- Ability to become certified and be able to work at heights up to 100’ in aerial lifts.
- Be able to complete a physical assessment and perform confined space entry work inside of test facility furnaces and related equipment.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Welding experience in GTAW and SMAW with the ability to pass 6G welding test within three months of hire date.
- Pipe fitting or related experience/knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- PLC & HMI knowledge.
- Electrical or instrumentation skills
This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf