Sr. Business Analyst, Segment Data Analytics and Integration
This job posting is no longer active.
The Infor M3 Business Analyst will be a part of an international team that designs, develops, and delivers new applications for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Koch Technology Center (KTC) is being developed in India to extend its IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Schedule and lead workshops (via Teams) with US-based Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather requirements for each assigned report to be built by the technical team using Power BI.
- Understand all scenarios applicable to the report. Rely on other available Infor M3 experts as needed.
- Prepare TAR40R document for each assigned report. Technical team will use this document to build report. TAR40R document to include report description, purpose, wireframe, field mapping, scenarios, and test scripts.
- Write SQL queries to validate field mapping.
- Perform Unit Testing on reports once developed by technical team.
- Coordinate System Integration Testing of report with SMEs and follow-up on any defect or change requests originating from testing.
- Perform regression testing of completed reports as overall solution advances with new configurations, co-builds, extensibilities, etc., and BI model grows. Regression testing is needed to ensure completed report still work as intended while changes are made to M3 implementation.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Deep knowledge of the Infor M3 application, including panels, programs and most importantly the structure of the M3 database (tables, fields, primary keys, etc.).
- Expertise in (1) Sales/Order Management, (2) Accounting, or (3) Production Planning/IBP.
- Experience with SQL queries (avg. level of expertise required).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of Power BI.
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse and Reporting
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.