Engineering Software Developer
This job posting is no longer active.
DEPCOM Power is looking to add an Engineering Software Developer to their team in Pleasanton, CA. The Engineering Software Developer is responsible for all programming and development plugins to AutoCAD, Autodesk Civil 3D and Excel. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Civil Engineering and Site Development.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Communicate and collaborate with other DEPCOM Engineering Team members to develop automation processes to complex engineering challenges
- Self-driven, with a strong quality and development background and familiarity with test automation
- Code in multiple languages in support and development of software products to plug-in to AutoCAD or Civil 3D
- Conduct software testing of new and existing features
- Lead and collaborate with software module construction from architecture and design to implementation
- Capable of writing UI as well as API automated tests
- Exercise effective communications levels and foster team building
- Designs, codes, tests, correct, and documents solutions, and assist in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered information or communications system
- Investigates problems in systems and services.
- Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Previous experience with Script and Tool Building
- Experience with coding language Python, C+ or C#, .Net, and Lisp
- Experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10 years or more of experience in UI or API Implementation
- 10 years or more of experience with Python
- 10 years or more of experience with C+
At DEPCOM Power, we design, build and operate some of the largest and most efficient solar plants for leading utility companies and asset owners. Our expert solar industry veterans have created a project portfolio of more than $4 billion, while successfully meeting every commercial operation date and energy output guarantee. Our superior capabilities are continuously expanding to provide enhanced energy solutions across the broader energy industry sector. As part of Koch Engineered Solutions, and with locations across the United States, we are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial-spirited professionals to join us on our growth journey to transform one of America’s fastest growing energy sectors.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.