Our Caldwell, Idaho manufacturing facility is currently seeking qualified individuals for our Process Engineer position. This role has the primary responsibility of developing and optimizing manufacturing processes, equipment, and tooling for new and existing fiber optic assembly products.
About Molex, A Koch Company: We are global team of innovators who design and create solutions for businesses where data, technology and the complex electronic solutions that harness them are being transformed by rapid change. We are part of a team around the globe working to improve life's essential products like food, clothing, water, transportation, and technology. The company makes products ranging from interconnect components to collimators to complex fiber optic assemblies used in a wide range of industries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develops, modifies, and validates manufacturing processes for new and existing product
- Automates, designs, and validates jigs, tools, and fixtures for use in production areas
- Teaches new techniques, processes, and technologies to production personnel
- Troubleshoot product design & product assembly methods
- Troubleshoot equipment problems. Analyze mechanical or process problems and take corrective action within scope of responsibilities. Hands-on approach to troubleshooting and diagnosis of equipment operations problems, make adjustments, replace component parts, and arrange for external repairs
- Maintain accurate and complete records of assigned engineering projects
- Develop and write process and equipment operating procedures
- Participates in or leads special projects, new programs and technology transfers
- Understand, support, and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience using SolidWorks OR equivalent 3D modeling software
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in product process development/support role for fiber optic assemblies
- Experience with the design of experiments and statistical process control
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf