Supervisor, Customer Success
Leads, coaches, and develops a team of Customer Success professionals to meet and exceed customer expectations for on-time delivery, quality, and account service, with Customer Experience as our North Star.
Develops individual and team-building strategies and plans to maximize the potential and self-actualization of each employee.
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Leads and oversees assigned customer service team and drives achievement of corporate objectives and departmental goals. Ensures RREs (Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations) for direct reports are consistent and aligned with both sales (front end) and plant operations.
- Ensure training resources are up-to-date and accurate with existing processes and methods.
- Acts as the primary escalation point for complex business issues including but not limited to: Build to Forecast agreement management, customer line-down issues, persistent quality issues, negotiation of premium freight, pricing inconsistencies, customer web portal integration and management, billing discrepancies, logistical carrier issues.
- Continually reviews departmental metrics and develops/utilizes reporting tools including regular review of the 9150 to improve CSR-related quality issues, On-Time Delivery Performance, Incomplete Orders, Blocked Orders, Schedule Agreement maintenance, EDI workflow management, and personnel adherence to attendance and phone time guidelines.
- Facilitates knowledge sharing with all appropriate stakeholders to leverage peer knowledge and improve consistency in business practices.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent years of progressive experience in a manufacturing-related or other complex Customer Service environment as determined by management.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Management.
- 3+ years Customer service in a Manufacturing environment.
- Supervisory experience
- Proficiency utilizing SAP
Demonstrated high-level verbal and written communication skills to express ideas and manage complex internal/external customer situations.
Excellent interpersonal skills to coach, particularly related to high-stress situations and effectively direct others and manage conflicting priorities.
Organizational skills to anticipate and self-monitor workload as well as workload of direct reports.
English Professional Proficiency