Process & Equipment Monitoring Analyst
The monitoring team is seeking a motivated and self-driven Process & Equipment Monitoring Analyst to join us in growing and improving our monitoring capability at FHR. Our team is cross-site and partners with FHR’s operating facilities, collaborating across multiple disciplines to identify and communicate anomalous operating behavior of our processes and associated equipment. The team applies technology with an enterprise-wide approach that drives transformational improvement in business performance by bringing actionable insights to the facilities.
Flint Hills Resources is a different kind of company, we are privately owned, we have a 9/80 flexible schedule, and our compensation philosophy is based on the value you create. Come realize your full potential and join our team!
This role can sit in the following offices/locations: Rosemount, MN or Corpus Christi, TX.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Monitoring processes and associated equipment in the area of responsibility (~25-50%)
- Leverage data analysis technology to automatically identify potential process and equipment anomalies (early failures, adverse process conditions, etc.)
- Utilize data and experience to validate identified anomalies
- Communicate validated anomalies via established work site processes, including relevant information and data that may be useful in resolving the anomaly
- Build and maintain data-based models that will automatically detect process and equipment anomalies (~25-50%)
- Work together with monitoring team and site resources on chronic problems or large opportunities where the combined skills of the team can help to solve problems (~10-25%)
- Support the development of work processes and tools to effectively deliver value to our partner sites.(~0-25%)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least two (2) years of process industry experience (understanding of chemical processes and associated equipment) OR High School Diploma with at least ten (10) years process or reliability experience
- Experience analyzing data utilizing computer software (i.e., Excel, PI)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of software and statistical methods for modeling
- Experience with data management
- Experience with programs like OSI PI, Power BI, MatLab, or Python
- Knowledge and understanding of reliability fundamentals
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SPONSORSHIP.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf