Engineering Systems Manager
In the Connected Mobility Business Unit, we are at the forefront of advancing vehicle technology. From innovative solutions such as 5G to hidden antennas, we design and manufacture products that enable flawless data transfer within the next generation of autonomous and connected vehicles.
We are seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking Systems Manager to take the lead in representing Molex Vehicle Antenna Systems during the digital transformation. Capable of mapping current processes to a corporate-wide PLM and requirements management tool. Self-sufficient in managing various engineering related processes including DFMEA and lead the quality audit compliance efforts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the Engineering processes & systems global team. Improve & optimize Engineering processes & systems. Ensure quality of team deliverables and timely team deliverables.
- Lead efforts for SAP ERP Integration; understand the Engineering related processes within SAP ERP, understand the Engineering related processes within QAD ERP, work with cross functional/global teams to design, plan & manage implementation of processes to ensure multi-site production of VAS products (Mechanical & Electrical BOMs), and ensure Engineering processes will serve QAD & ASP ERP product building processes & future migration from QAD to SAP ERP.
- Represent VAS team in Molex digital transformation project; work with corporate core digital transformation team on Product Development and support the Go-Live project as co-lead on Change Control Management, complete all training (TeamCenter & Polarion and gap analysis to BU’s current processes. Collaborate with other BUs to have their feedback (gap analysis).
- Own and Manage the DFMEA process; align with the Molex FMEA global team to ensure customer requirements & Engineering processes are served in the newly selected global FMEA software application, manage training for the application, own the FMEA process and ensure stakeholders (design & production) complete DFMEA & PFMEA content on time and per specs.
- Lead IATF Certification & Internal audits support; work with Internal auditors to prepare Engineering for the yearly IATF external audit, represent Engineering in the IATF external audit, and participate in Molex internal audit activities for other Molex business units.
- Engineering processes & systems. Review & enhance engineering processes such as: PLM (Design, DFM, DFA, Release and control) and Engineering samples. Work with the global Fusion team to ensure smooth transition from ARAS to project Fusion. Ensure Engineering processes are served & enhanced in the new systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline, Masters Degree preferred
- Knowledge with data management and analysis, product BOM structure, and engineering processes
- Ability to collaborate with the various Molex teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Project Management experience
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with PLM systems
- Working knowledge of Teamcenter, Polarion, SAP, and/or ARAS
- Experience with similar position
- Experience with being part of a large-scale transformational projects
- Experience and knowledge in IATF-16949
What Will Put You Ahead
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf