At INVISTA, we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics, and fibers that can handle life’s toughest demands, create new solutions for life’s biggest needs, and deliver products and brands incorporated into your clothing, and even your car. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations, and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including Dytek® intermediates, and Cordura® Advanced fabrics.
We are seeking a Compliance Manager to join our team. In this position you will have global ownership of the Commercial Compliance Program as well as serve as the subject matter owner for several risk areas. You will act as a key compliance partner by building relationships across our global organization, by seeking and driving transformation and innovation, and through developing and applying knowledge of global laws and regulations.
This role is located in Wichita, KS
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Engaging with experts across all subject matter areas (commercial and EH&S) to assess the effectiveness and execution of global programs.
- Assessing and improving compliance standards, policies, and guidelines. Identifying opportunities to improve structure; quality; eliminate and/or simplify program requirements that are not creating value or improving compliance performance; and eliminate duplicative and ineffective controls.
- Working with training team in improving global training content, identification of the training audience and delivery method.
- Assisting in identifying and capturing global emerging issues by subject matter area and assessing real and/or significant impacts to INVISTA base businesses and/or future growth opportunities.
- Serving as Subject Matter Owner for various Commercial Compliance Subject Matter Areas with the overall responsibility (working with Legal) for application and continuous improvement of INVISTA’s programs for these subject matter areas.
- Providing global leadership, coordination, and completion of the compliance technology risk assessment process.
- Assisting in executing our counterparty compliance due diligence processes
- Serving as a key compliance liaison across INVISTA, as well the KOCH companies, including collaborating with functional compliance leaders to ensure communication of INVISTA’s compliance risks and trends and integrating Koch initiatives and requirements into INVISTA’s global program areas.
- Managing administration and transformation of compliance incident management system, processes, and systems.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of overall professional experience
- Commitment to integrity, strong ethical behavior, and compliance to all applicable laws
- Strong alignment of virtues with our Principle Based Management (PBM®) values.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Personal accountability and ability to work independently.
- Ability to think creatively and act on opportunities for transformation, innovation, and optimization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams
- Domestic and international travel (less than 10%)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3-years minimum prior experience in Compliance, HR, Risk Assurance, or Audit-related fields
- Leadership experience in driving organizational change and development
- Knowledge of global commercial compliance regulations and requirements (e.g., anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, information governance)
- Project Management and change management skills.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf