Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is seeking an Invoicing Team Member to join our Accounting team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Apply Koch’s financial controls to prevent fraud and safeguard the company’s assets
- Issue timely invoices, with required backup, as installments are met and/or orders are shipped
- Identify order setup issues and assist with resolution
- Collaborate with other internal functions to ensure accurate invoicing
- Identify root causes and create solutions with a desire to improve our invoicing performance and customer experience. Collaborate and engage in knowledge seeking and sharing
The Experience You Will Bring
- Applicable basic accounting, cash application, accounts receivable experience
- Microsoft Office experience -- Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in fast-paced environment; ability to take initiative and escalate issues as appropriate
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with INFOR LN CloudSuite
- Experience supporting implementations of financial systems
- Advanced Excel skills that include pivot tables, formulas, large data sets, and formatting
- Experience with Global Tax including VAT
- Experience working with Power BI
- Experience with ERP interfacing with Government Portal Invoicing
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf